Port Management Information System
In an increasingly competitive environment the customer service is a critical differentiator for any port. Ports with legacy / obsolete systems and manual, paper-driven processes are at a severe disadvantage today.
The right Port Management Information System (PMIS) can have a significant impact on the operations of the port by providing users with the information, and analytics needed by them as and when they need it.
Our product PortVein is a system intended for automating the operations of a shipping port and provide optimized throughput. PortVein in integration with GIS is capable of addressing following objectives:
- Increase the competitiveness, efficiency and effectiveness of the Ports.
- Help in planning, execution and management of port operations and requirements at yard, berths, vessels, cargo, and warehouse.
- Develop collaboration between Ports and their Stakeholders by allowing secure information exchange.
- Provide financial transparency, reporting and visibility of all shipments.
- Help Port in providing and maintaining high serviceability and availability of Port services and equipments.
- Facilitate access to information across the organization and eliminate variation in information at various reporting points by providing accurate information.
- Provide critical and real-time information to a port to aid in its decision making process.
PortVein offers a modular / componential solution to port’s requirements and are precisely tuned to each port’s unique needs. It has the capability of supporting a single sign on to integration with various other systems at the port.